Please read the information provided below regarding our dental fees, payment options, and your insurance benefits. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us at 260.434.0099.
- We accept all insurance plans and will gladly assist you in filing insurance claims for the treatment provided.
- We are currently a preferred network dental provider for the following insurance companies: Signature Care, Physicians Health Plan, Delta Premiere, Delta PPO, and MetLife.
- Patients will be responsible at the time of service for all co-payments, deductibles, and charges not covered under their insurance plan.
- In the event that we are not aware of a charge that is not covered under a patient’s insurance plan, the patient will be billed after we obtain a denial claim from the insurance provider.
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s overall health and general well-being.
Taking care of you and your family is our highest priority. When it comes to talking about finances, our goal is to provide you with clear information regarding our dental fees, payment options, and your insurance benefits. Before treatment begins, we will provide you with an estimate of the total fees expected. Please understand that this is only an estimate. Treatment can change for a variety of unforeseen reasons. Whenever possible, we will inform you of any treament changes that will affect your financial estimate.
When estimating insurance coverage, we must also stress the word estimate, as dental benefits are determined by each patients dental contract. Every patient's dental plan is different, and necessary dental services are not always covered. Most dental plans are designed to assist patients with their dental expenses. Very few dental plans fully cover all dental services. If you bring in a copy of your dental plan, our staff will be happy to help you interpret your dental benefits. Without a copy of your dental benefit plan, only an estimate can be provided based on what a "typical" dental plan provides. If your dental plan pays more that expected, you will receive a prompt refund. If your dental plan pays less that expected, a balance due will be reflected on your monthly statement. If your dental plan later determines that you were not eligible for coverage, the balance becomes your responsibility.
Please review your payment options below and indicate your preferred method of payment. We appreciate the confidence that you have placed in us to take care of you and your family's dental needs. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have regarding the payment options listed below.
PLAN A: Prepayment Courtesy
We offer a 5% discount for all treatment (exceeding $500) that is paid in full the day treatment is scheduled. This will be paid by check or cash (NOT credit card).
PLAN B: Split Payment
This option is availble for patients who are diagnosed with treatment that exceeds $500.00 and who require multiple visits (Crowns, Dentures, Partials and Bridges). In this plan, half of the total cost will be paid at the beginning of treatment, and the remaining half will be paid at the next appointment.
PLAN C: Extended Payment Plans
Our office does not offer unique payment plans; however, there are options available for larger treatment (over $300). Interest-free plans are available up to 12 months. For larger treatment budgets, plans up to 60 months are available at low fixed interest rates. (Subject to credit approval). All of these plans are available through Care Credit (see below.)
- CareCredit offers two interest free payment plans (6 or 12 months)
- Minimum charges are required to be eligible for the interest free periods.
- There is no cost to apply, no down payment and no annual fee.
- When patients want more time to pay for treatment over $2500, CareCredit also offers an Extended Payment Plan.
- You can even apply online. Click here for more information.
* Our dental practice has no financial interest in this company.