Dr. Chenoweth is a native of Ft. Wayne, graduating from Canterbury High School in 1999. After high school, he earned his Bachelor of Science from Allegheny College in Neuroscience in 2003. He received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree in 2007 from Indiana University School of Dentistry located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Dr. Chenoweth has practiced in Indianapolis and Lafayette, Indiana, prior to coming back home and joining Summit Dental Group. Dr. Chenoweth and his wife, Natalie, have two children: Brooklyn and Juliana.
- Bell Leadership Institute Seminar
- Aesthetic Continuum with Drs. Ed Lowe and Michael Koczarski (Two of Dentistry’s premier, hands-on, live patient cosmetic training)
- Lumineer Certified
- Invisalign Certified
- Advanced Training in Endodontics and Oral Surgery at the Heartland Dental Institute
Professional Dental Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- West Central Dental Society
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
Personal Attention, Professional Excellence in Dentistry
As dentists, we are constantly and actively working to provide the highest quality of dental care to our patients. We are committed to staying on the forefront of dentistry and offering the most advanced dental care with a painless and personal touch. Our team truly enjoys building long lasting relationships with our patients so we can better meet their needs and welcome them to our dental family.